Fall is here and just a few tips to help you with your fall home maintenance.
Be sure to check:
- all fire extinguishers, smoke detectors.
- first aid kits
- check windows for leaks, air and holes
- clean your chimney and fireplace
- wrap indoor pipes
- have your heating system inspected
- inspect your roof
- clean debris from gutters
- stock up on needed supplies
- finish yard maintenance
- drain and turn off sprinkler systems
- store hoses and turn off outside water facets
Just a few items as a reminder to protect your home with a little maintenance this fall.