What is Business Insurance?
A financial planner or personal financial planner is a professional who prepares financial plans for people. These financial plans often cover cash flow management, retirement planning, investment planning, financial risk management, insurance planning, tax planning, estate planning and business succession planning for business owners.
Major Types of Business Insurance
Here are a few of the financial products we assist clients with:
- Annuities – Fixed Annuities, Fixed Index Annuities, Income Annuities, Annuity Living Benefits
- IRAs – Rollover IRAs, Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, IRAs for Spouses, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs
- Life Insurance – Term Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance, Indexed Universal Life Insurance, Variable Universal Life Insurance, Survivorship Life
- Workplace Retirement Plans – 401k Plans, 401a Plans, 403b Plans, 457 Plans, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs
- College Savings Plans – 529 Plans, Coverdell Education Savings Plans, UGMA and UTMA Custodial Accounts
- Employee Benefits Plans – Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Group Disability Insurance.
You may or may not qualify for all or any of the options above. The best way to find out your best options is to schedule a free consultation with our financial specialists today.